Bachelor Programme Business law for technical professions
|Duration||6 semester / 180 ECTS|
|Academic Degree||LL.B. oec.|
|Language of Instruction||German|
|Study Code||033 501|
|Admission Requirements|| |
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent.
Graduates can work in the core fields of legal profession: e.g. as attorneys or as a notary or in the the judiciary, public managment or international organisations.
They are also qualified for other fields of activity due to their universal education. These include in particular following areas:
- Key positions in medium-sized and large business enterprises
- Legal departments of ministries and other public law institutions (e.g. professional interest groups)
- Accountancy and management consultancy
- Journalism in specific law areas
- Legal Research and Teaching